Shortages / Incorrect products / Discrepancies
We must be notified of any shortages or discrepancies within 48 hours of delivery. We take no responsibility for any shortages or discrepancies notified after this time. If your parcel arrives damaged, please note it with the courier or reject the delivery. If the box is damaged we accept no responsibility if items are missing and you have accepted delivery.
Please ensure you inspect your order closely when you receive it.
If you have received an incorrect item please let us know and we will email you a returns label to have this sent back to us, please note that we will need this returned to us to be checked before dispatching the correct item.
All items which have been used or warn cannot be refunded or exchanged for hygiene reasons. However, suppose the product you wish to return is unused, unworn, in its original packaging, in the same condition it left us. In that case, we will assess it on receipt, and if it meets our criteria, we will issue a refund. Carriage/shipping costs will not be refunded.
Orders that contain promotional items (free gifts), if items from the order are returned that then makes the order total fall under the promotional item price threshold, the free item cost will be deducted from the refund unless also returned.
You have 30 days from delivery receipt to return your items, to be eligible for a refund.
Any goods returned must be done so at your own cost.
Paragon Bamboo Ltd
As our products are handmade there may be a tolerance of +/- approximately 5% on all measurements.
Our fabric is colour dyed in batches by size. Therefore there may be very slight differences in the colour from different batches, therefore matching existing products with new is not guaranteed.
If you are interested in purchasing anything on this site, you may do so by adding the items to your shopping cart. We use Airwallex Payment System or Paypal, ensuring a safe transaction for you.
Please note: We cannot accept payments by cheque.
All of our products carry a 6 month guarantee
YOUR GUARANTEE COVERS YOU AGAINST:
- Case stitching coming apart
- Zipper breakage
- Faulty workmanship during manufacture, such as holes or fabric flaws, filling escaping from the product, migration or clumping of filling
CLAIMING ON YOUR GUARANTEE
If you need to make a claim please call our Customer Service team on 01892 280347, 9am – 3pm, Monday to Friday.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- We reserve the right to use alternative, similar materials, where the original is no longer available, but cloth cannot always be matched to the original.
- If your product is faulty due to manufacturing, we will replace it with the same one or, if no longer available, substitute an equivalent specification or value towards the purchasing of a new product at our discretion.
- Please adhere to washing and care instructions, otherwise you won’t be protected under the terms of this guarantee.
YOUR GUARANTEE WON’T COVER:
- Damage caused by abuse or unexpected wear and tear
- If there’s evidence of product abuse, misuse or use other than domestic by you or family
- If animals have been allowed to sleep or walk on the product
- Unsanitary duvets, pillows, bed linen or mattress protectors
- If you’ve bought a whole matching range of duvet, pillow, bed linen, mattress protector, then only the faulty item will be covered
- Accidental damage; you may find that this type of damage is covered by your household contents insurance policy
- Any loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the product, or any loss over and above the purchase price of the original item
- Servicing, inspecting or cleaning of the product, and failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the insured product