Terms & Conditions
Shortages / Incorrect products
We must be notified of any shortages or discrepancies within 48 hours of delivery. We take no responsibility for any shortages or discrepancies notified after this time. If your parcel arrives damaged, please note it with the courier or reject the delivery. If the box is damaged we accept no responsibility if items are missing and you have accepted delivery.
Please ensure you inspect your order closely when you receive it.
As our products are handmade there may be a tolerance of +/- approximately 5% on all measurements.
We aim to despatch all goods within 24 hours, however, this is not guaranteed. We send our products with Parcelforce on a next day service to addresses within the UK.
All orders being delivered to addresses outside of the UK will be sent via DHL’s ‘Go Green Climate Neutral Service’. If you have any questions or problems with your delivery, please visit the relevant web site. They will keep you updated with time and date of your delivery via text or email, this is why this information is essential when ordering.
Your tracking details will be on the confirmation email or text that you receive from the courier.
We ship to the UK Mainland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands, Ireland and many countries in Europe and further afield. Pease email (email@example.com) or call (+44 (0) 1892 280347) for a quotation/applicable shipping/delivery costs/charges.
Orders over £25 are shipped free only to mainland UK postcodes. Other postcodes may be liable to a carriage charge, for more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in purchasing anything on this site, you may do so by adding the items to your shopping cart. We use WorldPay Payment System or Paypal, ensuring a safe transaction for you.
Please note: We cannot accept payments by card over the telephone. We cannot accept payments by cheque.
Orders to be delivered outside of the United Kingdom
Customs duties will apply to any goods ordered from us to be delivered to your country or country of your choosing outside of the UK. By accepting these terms and conditions of order you accept to pay any fees due on the goods that are instigated by your country or any countries that the goods have travelled through before arriving at their final destination. We will not offer any refunds or accept any refused orders.
All of our products carry a 6 month guarantee
YOUR GUARANTEE COVERS YOU AGAINST:
- Case stitching coming apart
- Zipper breakage
- Faulty workmanship during manufacture, such as holes or fabric flaws, filling escaping from the product, migration or clumping of filling
CLAIMING ON YOUR GUARANTEE
If you need to make a claim please call our Customer Service team on 01892 280347, 9am – 3pm, Monday to Friday.
- Proof of purchase is required
- Some of our products may qualify for a repair service should they fail during the guarantee period
- We reserve the right to use alternative, similar materials, where the original is no longer available, but cloth cannot always be matched to the original
- If your product cannot be repaired or we’re unable to offer a repair service, we will replace it with the same one or, if no longer available, substitute an equivalent specification or value towards the purchase of a new product at our discretion
- Please adhere to washing and care instructions, otherwise you won’t be protected under the terms of this guarantee
YOUR GUARANTEE WON’T COVER:
- Damage caused by abuse or unexpected wear and tear
- If there’s evidence of product abuse, misuse or use other than domestic by you or family
- If animals have been allowed to sleep or walk on the product
- Unsanitary duvets, pillows, bed linen or mattress protectors
- If you’ve bought a whole matching range of duvet, pillow, bed linen, mattress protector, then only the faulty item will be covered
- Accidental damage; you may find that this type of damage is covered by your household contents insurance policy
- Any loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the product, or any loss over and above the purchase price of the original item
- Servicing, inspecting or cleaning of the product, and failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the insured product